So I created th
is blog so that I could keep share my life with my family. My sister, Michelle has been giving me a hard time lately for not posting ANYTHING since I created this spot. So I thought I would give it a try by writing about my Renewing retreat that I went to in St. George last Tuesday thru Friday. It was tons of fun to get together with women who are interested in the same things as I am, who eat the same way I eat, and even believe in the same things that I believe. For the past year and a half I have been studying FootZonology. I went to school at Nordbloom International Institute of Rejuvenation last May for 10 days. The school is outside a small town in Montana called Livingston. It is beautiful up there. The time I spent up there was awsome! Our days began at 9:00am and usually ended between 9:30 or 10:00pm. I learned SO much!!! By the end of the 10 days I had taken my first exam and my brain felt like mush. I don't remember studying that hard for anything before.....ever! Last October I went back up to Montana to take my final written and practical exams and graduate. It was once again AWSOME! I have been zoning my family and friends ever since and I have grown to love feet. I know, weird huh? Feet! Me! Somehow I never thought the two went together, but they do!!
A friend of mine told me about a different aproach to healing through the feet called Renewing. I am currently studying the SureFooted method through Cladia Goodman. It is a bit different for me and has been awkward at first but I'm getting the hang of it. I love learning about the human body. Heavenly Father sure knew what He was doing when He created us. This has been an incredible journey for me and I look forward to learning more as opportunities present themselves. Hope you enjoy some pictures I took while in St. George and Zion's canyon.
A friend of mine told me about a different aproach to healing through the feet called Renewing. I am currently studying the SureFooted method through Cladia Goodman. It is a bit different for me and has been awkward at first but I'm getting the hang of it. I love learning about the human body. Heavenly Father sure knew what He was doing when He created us. This has been an incredible journey for me and I look forward to learning more as opportunities present themselves. Hope you enjoy some pictures I took while in St. George and Zion's canyon.


No comments:
Post a Comment